Loading...
Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Well I guess, I'm officially back!

*Throws confettis* Woohoo! Finally, after almost a year of Hiatus, I'm back to what I loved the most doing - Blogging! I really missed my goody old blog, my fellow bloggers and the "old blogger dashboard". The new Blogger interface is really giving me a headache when it comes to editing my template and creating a new post.

Okay, the reasons why I left the world of "blogosphere" (wow bagong-bagong term) is mainly because of some real life issues and I suddenly lost the motivation to continue writing on my blog. I took a time out, got myself engaged with some other online stuffs, and at last, I decided to make a big come back today. I needed to change my old layout first before making this post.

Date: July 10, 2012
Time: 1:21 AM
*yawn*

10 comments:

  1. saw ur name on someone's shout box...ayun..ur back na nga :) welcoem back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Welcome back. Yes its been a year. haha >)

    Myxilog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Anong real life issues 'yan. Na-heartbroken ka ba? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. May problema yata yung blog mo. Hindi kita mailagay sa Google Reader ko. Mukhang may problema ang iyong Feeds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome back haha ako din back at blogging na din eh ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back!! Long time no post! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. welcome back!namiss din kita. hope tuloy tuloy na ang come back mo. medyo bihira din akong magpost ngayon busy sa school pero dadalaw ako dito kapag libre ako =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back fiel.. nice to see you again ... wow it has been a year nga ha... pero I'm happy for you... see you around ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, thanks for the warm welcome guys!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
TOP